Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Manicure. Ever.




As a female, I've had my fair share of spa days and top coats and cuticle trimmings, but just recently I discovered my new favorite obsession: Primp & Polish.




This Williamsburg nail bar, which is a mere 2 blocks away, gives a $12 manicure that lasts 5+ days! I'm embarrassed to say it took me 10 months before I walked in (I literally live around the corner), but now that I know they perform miracles here I have to let the world know... and go in every Monday.



Bajillions of colors to choose from. OPI, Essie, even the complete line of Chanel nail colour.



And the cute girls that worked there loved our KLIK KLIK bracelets. They were talking about them a lot, but it was in Chinese so I'm sure it went something like "Woah these bracelets are radical! I can't believe those are all magnets! Can you believe Kellar's cuticles though? They're a freaking mess." I chose a lovely Easter Egg Lilac color. And Page chose a shimmery Dinosaur inspired green color (to match her bracelet, duh).

Primp & Polish, 189 Grand Street Brooklyn, NY 11211

No comments:

Post a Comment